We as a Parent Council at St. Leo Catholic Elementary School aim to provide an opportunity for you as a parent to get involved in your child's education. Whether you have an hour to spare a day or an hour for the entire school year we hope to find a way that will work for you to engage in the larger St. Leo family. Whether it is joining our fundraising efforts to bring resources to our children, volunteering on a school trip or joining in a celebration of one of our religious Sacraments, we want you to be a part of your child's school life. We aim to provide a welcoming, inclusive environment where all ideas, concerns and questions are encouraged.
“This school is second to none in my Ward for school spirit and community”
— Toronto City Councillor Mark Grimes Ward 6
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- 45K has been designated by the TCDSB to return the St. Leo School Yard to nature.
- Early French Immersion has been offered since September 2015.
- Angel Foundation Nutrition provides a healthy snack for all students EVERY morning
- CSPC has made possible a cultural field trip for every class.
- Annual Cleanup Drive and Spring Fling have become Community Events