Hello St Leo Community!!
- Congratulations to all the students and teachers who took part in “The Wizard of Oz” this past week. What wonderful performances from all the actors and singers and dancers and musicians. Wow!!! The set, costume, and sound people did a great job too. What a fantastic way to close out the year! Congratulations to all of you.
- Congratulations St Leo CS Green Team! St Leo CS is officially a Certified Ontario Eco School attaining Silver Medal Standing. Wonderful news for students, staff and school community. We are on our Eco School journey!
- Congratulations to our Senior Kindergarten students who graduated on Friday! We expect great things from you in Grade 1!!
- Best wishes to our Grade 8 students who will graduate this week. We wish you all the best for high school.
- Wednesday Pizza has finished for the year. Thanks to Marion Camilleri and Herman Mejia for all their pizza efforts this year. We all appreciate this one day a week when we don’t have to pack a lunch. Thank you. Thank you. A reminder though to everyone to pack a lunch this Wednesday!
NEW REMINDERS FOR THIS WEEK:
- The Primary Play Day is tomorrow - Monday June 25th starting at 9:30 am. Make sure your kids wear hats and sunscreen, and bring a refillable water bottle. Please note it is a normal uniform day.
- The Blue Jay tickets raffle will also take place tomorrow Monday June 25th at 2:30.
- Yearbooks will be sent home on Monday. If you would still like a year book, but didn’t order one, please get in touch with the school office.
- There will be a pizza lunch held for all Eco Club members as well as Mme. Aumeer and Mlle. Currie’s class (litter less lunch winners) on Wednesday June 27th.
- The last school day of this academic year is Thursday June 28th. The children will be singing “Oh Canada” at 9:30 in the school yard. Two dress options for the day are either 1) tacky tourist or 2) red and white.
- The last Virtue and Awards Assembly will be held at 1:00pm on Thursday.
- Please take the opportunity to look through the lost and found for missing items. Clothing will be on display this week in the main floor hallway (outside the office). Anything not picked up by July 6th will be donated to the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
- Please send plastic bags to school with your kids this week to help facilitate the cleaning out of desks.
REMINDER REPEATS IN CASE YOU MISSED THEM THE FIRST TIME:
- The Grade 8 graduation mass is on June 26th at 6:30 pm.