Hello St. Leo Community,
Good Luck and Congratulations!!!
- Best wishes and good luck to our Grade 7s who will be confirmed tomorrow. Enjoy your blessed day.
- Congratulations to our Intermediate Soccer Team who beat John English in an exhibition game 3-0 on Wednesday! Best of luck to our teams as they compete at Centennial for the Divisional tournament this Monday and Tuesday. GO LIONS GO!
Below are the reminders and updates you need for next week:
- EQAO Week is this week for Grade 3 and Grade 6 students.
- There is no CSPC meeting this week. It will be called for later in the month for the year-end review.
- The Spring Fling takes place on June 8th. We are looking for many volunteers to supervise bouncy castles and host games. Parents, older siblings, grandparents, neighbours – all are welcome to volunteer. Please respond to this email if you are interested.
- Please remember the Spring Fling Stuffies wall when you are doing your spring cleaning. We will be accepting previously loved stuffies and small toys donations at the school up until the Spring Fling. Please wash your stuffies before dropping them off.
- Anyone who can add baked goods to the Spring Fling bake sale are invited to drop off their goodies to the school on June 7th or 8th.
- On Thursday June 22nd at 6:30 pm in the school gym, St Leo is pleased to be hosting a presentation for parents by Paul Davis on SOCIAL NETWORKING & ONLINE SAFETY. Paul is a well- known contributor to various news programs and has also worked with law enforcement agencies such as the RCMP, OPP and CBSA. Paul’s expertise is in the area of Social Networking Safety. His presentations educate students and parents about responsible use of technology. See attached flyer. We look forward to seeing you!
As always feel free to contact me if ever you have concerns … or just want to share some great ideas … and don’t forget to check out our website at http://www.stleoparentcouncil.org and follow us on twitter @stleosfun
Make sure to let our St Leo’s Community Partners know that you found out about them here. A special thanks goes out to this week’s Community Partners of the week – Kingsway Health & Lakeside Dental