Happy December St Leo Community!
Below are the reminders you need for this week:
- The December CSPC meeting will take place on Wednesday December 6th at 6:30 pm in the school library. All are welcome.
- Pizza forms for January till March are due back by December 13th. Please find the form attached.
- The Primary Christmas Concert (Grades JK to 3) will be held on December 20th at 6:30 pm in the school gym.
- Families are invited to donate NEW hats, mittens, gloves and scarves to our school Christmas tree. Ms. Starr, our CYW is spearheading this drive, running from November 21st to December 1st.
- The Grade 8 students are leading the Food Drive for the Food Bank which will run from December 1st to December 21st. We ask our families to donate generously.
- Don’t forget that the St Leo Silent Auction is around the corner – February 9th. It is never too soon to start collecting donations. Even Christmas gifts that you may consider re-gifting could find a lovely home from our auction tables!
- The instrumental music program is looking for donations of band instruments such as saxophones, clarinets and flutes as well as amplifiers and music stands. If you have any usable instruments, equipment or stands that you would be willing to donate to the school, please respond to this email. Also – if there is a person in our midst who is adept at instrument repair – we would really love to have your help. Let me know if you have some time to volunteer for this activity.
As always feel free to contact me if ever you have concerns … or just want to share some great ideas … and don’t forget to check out our website at http://www.stleoparentcouncil.org and follow us on twitter @stleosfun
Have a great week!