Good morning St. Leo Community!
I hope everyone had a great week.
Below are the reminders and updates you need for next week.
- Advent starts this Sunday. Great time to remind everyone about the Primary Advent Celebration on December 6 at 6pm in St. Leo Church. From JK to Grade 3, our children have been working hard to get ready for this event. We look forward to seeing everyone there. Thanks to Mrs. Shaw and Ms. Forma for all their hard work on this too.
- The annual NEW hat, mitten, glove and scarf drive begins Monday and will run till Friday December 23rd. All donated items will go to the local women's shelter.
- The school is also collecting non-perishable food items through December 23rd. All of these donations will be given to the Good Sheppard.
- Yay! SAD MONSTER is coming on November 30th. The presentation will take place in the gym at 1:00 pm. A letter went home in backpacks yesterday (Friday).
- Next Friday, December 2nd is a PA Day.
- Have you and your family had your flu shots yet? Flu shots are now available at our community partner “Pharmasave" Lakeside Pharmacy (2438 Lakeshore Blvd. W). No appointment necessary. FluMist is available for children between ages 5 - 17. Note flu shots/FluMist are only available to children ages 5 and up. Must have OHIP.
And finally - it is getting chilly out there. Don’t forget to dress your kids warmly these days.
As always feel free to contact me if ever you have concerns … or just want to share some great ideas … and don’t forget to check out our website at http://www.stleoparentcouncil.org and follow us on twitter @stleosfun
A special thanks to this week’s St Leo’s Community Partner of the week – Sandy & Rayissa Real Estate