Good evening St. Leo Community
I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather and their PA Day today.
Below are the reminders and updates you need for next week.
- November 24th , St Leo CS is pleased to offer a special presentation for the parent community. The topic is “helping children achieve a balanced and healthy lifestyle” and will even include ideas on packing a healthy lunch. St Leo’s Public Health Nurse, Cali Kim will lead the presentation in the school library from . There is no cost to attend this presentation, but please RSVP to Mrs. Ugrin (email@example.com) by Tuesday November 22nd if you plan on coming.
- The online store closed today. Your items should arrive at the school within the next two weeks.
- Permission forms for Junior Soccer (Grades 4, 5, and 6) are due back .
- The Registration date for September 2017 has changed. Registration will begin on S O A R on .
- Have you and your family had your flu shots yet? Flu shots are now available at our community partner“Pharmasave" Lakeside Pharmacy (2438 Lakeshore Blvd. W). No appointment necessary. FluMist is available for children between ages 5 - 17. Note flu shots/FluMist are only available to children ages 5 and up. Must have OHIP.
- Did you know that the last Friday of every month is Civies Day? Bring a twoonie!
- Mabels Labels are a great way to keep track of your kids’ clothes, water bottles, etc. and they stick to anything. Visit the website http://www.mabelslabels.com then click the “Support a Fundraiser” buttonlocated on the top of your screen, and then select St. Leo from the drop-down list. A portion of your purchase will go back to the school.
As always feel free to contact me if ever you have concerns … or just want to share some great ideas … and don’t forget to check out our website at http://www.stleoparentcouncil.
A special thanks to this week’s St Leo’s Community Partner of the week – Kingsway Health by the Lake.